Accéder au contenu

for gnomes about to...

Le coin détente du site : pour discuter d'un peu de tout.
kaeth

for gnomes about to...

Messagepar kaeth » 08 Oct 2009, 09:23

...rock we kaput you.

hier ou avant hier, je lisais un journal gratuit londonien (genre métro ou 20 minutes) et je suis tombé sur un article amusant (dont je parle aussi dans mon blog, un peu de self promotion ne faisant pas de mal... http://helpthat-frenchy.over-blog.com/ )

voilà l'article:

et voilà le texte :
a TEENAGE girl had a smashing time whe, a bizarre wish she made from her sickbed allowed her to destroy garden gnomes with a guitar while dressed as a rocker from the band AC/DC.

Paige Jones who made the request to a charity while recovering from a jaw operation whacked her way trough dozens of the garden ornaments with a bass guitar

The 14 years old, who dressed up as the guitarist Angus Young in a school uniform and shorts, admitted she may have been under the influence of anesthesic when she made the request to russel Hall Wishing Well charity.

"I had a really good time; I don't really remember making the wish but it was great to do." said the youngster from Stourbridge, in the west midlands, who had a piece of her jaw bone removed to allow tooth room to grow.

"I wasn't too scared of people trying to stop me, altough my mum has a few gnomes wich I wasn't allowed to touch of course."
Her mother, 43-years-old Jane, said: "paige likes her rock and pop and that is where she got the inspiration grom for the wish. this is a strange request I know but paige can be a strange girl.

en gros, une nana complètement défoncée de 14 ans, à fait la demande à une œuvre de charité de l'habiller en Angus youg, de lui filer un truc qui ressemble à une guitare et de la laisser exploser des nains de jardins.
la mère pleine de bon sens, dit que c'est à cause de la musique qu'elle écoute (oui c'est bien connus , le DC parle de détruire tous les nains de jardin du monde...)

aller, bonne journée :D
le con est un con . il croit que c'est nous qui sommes con alors que c'est lui .

Yo'gus

Re: for gnomes about to...

Messagepar Yo'gus » 08 Oct 2009, 18:03

:lol: :twisted:

Un truc ENORME que le ne peux trouver qu'en Angleterre, enfin c'est mon point de vu.
"How do I feel, What do I say?
F**k you ! and all goes away" Sugar-System of a down.

May the Rock be with you !!!!

Retour vers Bac à sable